In addition to our Certificate Course Culture, Education, and Media – which takes place twice a year, in 12 modules plus practical work – we also offer advanced trainings on individual aspects of sustainability.
- Knowledge building: planetary boundaries
- Knowledge building on ecological sustainability: Climate protection, biodiversity, and freshwater
- Climate justice
- Social sustainability in organizations – e.g. diversity, organizational structure, values and attitude
- Sustainability management: Tools and planning
- Implementing sustainability: Motivation and participation
- Programmatic sustainability
- Sustainability communication
- Resilience and preparation for (extreme) right-wing attacks
- Climate assessment
- Overview on certifications such as ISO20121, EMAS, etc.
- Reporting obligation and reporting according to CSRD
- remote via Zoom
- 2 hours each
- incl. summary/minutes
generated by A.I./midjourney
Soon, you will find bookable individual courses here. Until then, feel free to subscribe to our newsletter – or follow us on LinkedIn, where you will be the first to be informed about the new topic-specific academies.